Our Mission, Vision & Values
The Christian Counselling Ottawa Mission is to be a Christian organization serving God and community by providing psychotherapy and mental health related education services to assist people in effectively managing life’s challenges
To be the first-choice provider of psychotherapeutic services in greater Ottawa.
We the directors, staff, therapists, volunteers and supporting community of the CCO value:
- Christian Principles and Lifestyle: We value the provision of God-honouring, accessible therapeutic services to serve people of all faiths as well as those who claim no faith at all.
- Client Confidentiality and Privacy: We value client confidentiality and privacy and have complaint and enforced policies for both
- Professionalism in Service: We value professionalism in training/education and service delivery.
- Fair, Equitable Safe Working Environment: We value a caring, safe, healthy and harassment-free working environment that supports personal and professional growth.
- Stewardship of Resources: We value due diligence and stewardship in accounting for CCO financial and other assets, and we value our staff, volunteers and community.