Our Mission, Vision & Values
To serve God through Christian ministry by providing professional therapy and education to assist people in effectively managing life’s challenges.
To be a trusted partner in ‘healing the hearts and homes of those who hurt’.
We the directors, staff, therapists, volunteers and supporting community of the CCO value:
- Christian Principles and Lifestyle: We value the provision of God honouring accessible professional services that integrate Christian Faith principles and the therapeutic context
- Client Confidentiality and Privacy: We value client confidentiality and privacy
- Professionalism in Service: We value professionalism in training/education, service delivery and the work environment
- Fair, Equitable Safe Working Conditions: We value a safe, secure, healthy and harassment-free environment for all those who come to CCO Offices (main and satellite), provide or receive CCO services or are otherwise linked to CCO
- Stewardship of resources – people, money and time: We value due diligence and stewardship in accounting for CCO assets and resources.